For our client UPS in Venlo we are looking for enthusiastic employees to expand the team.
- Communicate with the customer via email and phone (in English);
- Requesting (not creating) customs documents;
- Reserving transport (system driven);
- Answering questions (warehouse and transport related);
- Track and trace of shipments;
- Preparing transport quotations.
- Experience in logistics and or administration;
- Good command of the English language;
- Good computer skills;
- Customer and service oriented;
- Real team player with good dose of energy.
- Full-time job between 06.00-21.00 hours;
- Gross hourly wage of € 13,63 (excluding vacation pay and vacation hours);
- Surcharge after 19.00 hours of 25%;
- Travel allowance from 10 km one way.
- In addition, the client offers the long-term opportunity for a permanent contract and offers career opportunities.