We are looking for an all-round warehouse employee who will strengthen their team.
What will you be doing?
As reach truck driver you will be picking orders with a hand scanner. Your hand scanner gives you the information on where to find which products. Then you go to the location on your reach truck and pick the right quantities from the order. Then you put the collected products in front of the right dock so your colleagues can continue with the completion of the order.
You will be working in the Operations department (Outbound & Inbound). Together with your team you ensure that all orders arrive at the customer on time. The department works in two shifts: 05.45 - 14.45 and 15.15 - 00.15.
You start the day with a meeting with the entire team, where they indicate whether all of yesterday's targets were met and what the tasks for today are. Then you go to your reach truck to safely accomplish all tasks for today.
Working as a logistician is a challenging and responsible job. You always try to reach or improve your targets, but this is of course never at the expense of safety. In addition, you will always be trained by an experienced trainer.
You are motivated to work hard, are accurate and enjoy working independently. In addition, you want to develop within Schneider Electric and you think it is important that people work together in a collegial way.
Does this describe you and do you also meet the following conditions?
- Available full-time in two shifts
- Dutch and / or English speaking
- Valid (Dutch) reachtruck certificate
- No holiday planned until 05/31/2021
What we offer you
A job for a longer period of time where you can develop within the company. Within the company, there are always opportunities for developing yourself. Last year, a number of employees even obtained their MBO 2 Logistics Employee diploma.
- A gross salary of € 11.45 per hour. With an irregularity allowance of 125% after 6 p.m. and 150% after 8 p.m.
- Travel allowance from 10 km.
- In addition to your salary, you will receive a bonus per quarter, this bonus depends on the quality of your team.
- Training from an experienced trainer before you get started.
- A nice team!