We are looking for an all-round warehouse employee who will strengthen their team.
What will you be doing?
The activities are very diverse, so every day is different! Among other things, a completely new picking system has been built, where you can work as an order picker. In addition, you may also work in the inbound department and put all incoming goods in the system. You can also be working in the quality department or preparing all packages for shipment. This is a job for a longer period.
Your work is in a two-shift system, in which case you may work several times in the morning shift until April. From then on, you work every other week in the morning or evening. You work from 6 a.m. to 3 p.m. and from 3 p.m. to midnight. Working as a warehouse worker for this project is a responsible job and your days will not be the same, everyday is different.
You are motivated to work hard, are accurate and enjoy working independently. In addition, you want to develop within Schneider Electric and you think it is important that people work together in a collegial way.
Does this describe you and do you also meet the following conditions?
- Available full-time in two shifts
- Dutch and / or English speaking
- No holiday planned until 05/31/2021
What we offer you
A job for a longer period of time where you can develop within the company. Within the company, there are always opportunities for developing yourself. Last year, a number of employees even obtained their MBO 2 Logistics Employee diploma.
- A gross salary of € 11.45 per hour. With an irregularity allowance of 125% after 6 p.m. and 150% after 8 p.m.
- Travel allowance from 10 km.
- In addition to your salary, you will receive a bonus per quarter, this bonus depends on the quality of your team.
- Training from an experienced trainer before you get started.
- A nice team!