The focus of the client is on organic food: they supply both fresh and long-life products to natural food shops, organic supermarkets, specialist shops, out-of-home and retail in the Benelux. All kinds of different departments work together as one team on a sustainable challenge.
As a facility employee, you ensure a clean and tidy working environment for your colleagues in the large cold storage warehouse. Because of you the pick locations look perfect. Your tasks are among others:
- Emptying the paper containers;
- Clearing out bags of plastic waste;
- Keeping the outside area clean and tidy.
- You can function well independently but also in a team;
- You can set priorities;
- You are able to switch gears ad hoc;
- You are motivated and know how to get to work;
- You speak the Dutch and/or English language well;
- You have an eye for detail and hygiene;
- You can stand the cold; the customer will provide you with a work coat;
- You are happy to jump in when your colleagues need you and are willing to help them.
- Full-time job of 40 hours per week;
- Gross hourly wage of €11,76 including cold surcharge;
- Working days are from Monday till ( possibly) Saturday from 07:00 - 15:30;
- A challenging position with good terms of employment within a successful and dynamic organisation;
- Opportunity to work only during the holiday period;
- Space to further develop your career;
- Your break can be taken in the company restaurant where you can get delicious sandwiches, salads, soup and hot meals at low prices. Fruit is provided by the company!