We are looking for an all-round warehouse employee who will strengthen their team.
What will you be doing?
As an order picker you are responsible for picking orders from the warehouse with a VTV truck. This truck looks like an EPT - OPT truck. You make sure that all products are picked correctly with a hand scanner, so that the customer receives all products correctly.
You will be working in the Operations department (Inbound and Outbound). Operations consists of a team in which everyone does their best to deliver everything to the customer correctly and on time.
The Operations Department works in a 2-shift system. You work from 05.45 - 14.45 or from 15.15 - 00.15.
Your working day always starts with a short meeting with the entire team. Did you achieve yesterday's targets? Are there any special circumstances? Safety issues that need to be taken into account? Then you get to work.
Working as an order picker is a tough job, we work with achievable and challenging targets, but this is never at the expense of safety. In addition, for this position you are always trained by an experienced trainer.
You are motivated to work hard, are accurate and enjoy working independently. In addition, you want to develop within Schneider Electric and you think it is important that people work together in a collegial way.
Does this describe you and do you also meet the following conditions?
- Available full-time in two shifts
- Experience on EPT
- Dutch and / or English speaking
- No holiday planned until 05/31/2021
What we offer you
A job for a longer period of time where you can develop within the company. Within the company, there are always opportunities for developing yourself. Last year, a number of employees even obtained their MBO 2 Logistics Employee diploma.
- A gross salary of € 11.45 per hour. With an irregularity allowance of 125% after 6 p.m. and 150% after 8 p.m.
- Travel allowance from 10 km.
- In addition to your salary, you will receive a bonus per quarter, this bonus depends on the quality of your team.
- Training from an experienced trainer before you get started.
- A nice team!