Packages, packages and more packages! This is what UPS is all about. Every day they send millions of packages worldwide. Do you like to be part of this? For the export department in Eindhoven we are looking for new part-time colleagues for nighttime.
It is a job for 5 days a week. The working hours are from 23.30 to approximately 03.00.
The export department consists of three divisions. See the tasks below:
- Keying commercial invoices + also taking packages from the belt to process;
- Process all packages that require key entry.
- Unloading and loading containers with packages.
- Scanning export packages on the roller belts for status and also moving them on pallets if needed.
- You are available from Monday to Friday from 23:30 to approximately 03:00;
- You want to work part-time;
- You are able to work fast on a computer and you understand basic functions;
- You are able to blind key ( at least on basic level);
- You can read and write in English;
- You are able to lift moderate heavy packages sometimes;
- You have your own transport;
- You are in possession of safety shoes;
- You can apply for a positive VOG.
- Gross hourly wage of € 12,18. If you have experience, it can amount to € 14.93 per hour;
- ADV allowance of 1.55% on each hour worked;
- Travel allowance of 5 kilometres one way;
- In addition, the client offers opportunities to grow and the long-term opportunity for a permanent contract.