This company delivers personalized digital printing services for businesses around the world. Their passion is digital printing, but what they find equally important is building a relationship with their customers. Making real connections. From IT to print and from warehousing to shipping.
The productionhall has different positions. You will be placed at the position/machine that's most suitable for you. This company really encourages their employees to develop themselves. If you're interested in following a course/training there are plenty options.
During the peakperiod (November - January) this company is looking for extra people to make the process flow smoothly. If you're looking for a temporary job to make some extra money then this might be the perfect match for you. If you like the job and the company is also happy with you there is also a big chance to stay working after the peakperiod.
During the peakperiod you will be working in two or three shifts, depending on your position. There are different allowances depending on the times that you are working. More information will follow.
As a production employee at this company you will have different tasks. These tasks can vary from easy/simple things to working with more complex machines. As an operator you can be responsible for cutting, folding and binding books and cards:
- Quality control checks on product;
- Binding cards;
- Setting up equipment, running equipment;
- General maintenance and first line trouble shooting;
- Product aging (running reports and tracking product);
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Able to distinguish product quality
- Basic computer skills
- Communication skills
- Reading skills
- Time management
- Mechanical skills
- Flexibility regarding the working times
- The Gross salary per hour is € 12,23;
- A very nice work environment;
- Nearby the airport;