Helvoet is a global manufacturer and development partner of high precision products and assemblies made by injection moulding of rubber and plastics. With their extensive toolbox of production technologies they enable their partners to bring their products and ideas to life by selecting the optimum process for each component and by guaranteeing a superb quality – for every part, every day.
As an Assembly worker in the cleanroom you assemble and test products based on digital working instructions, including collecting parts, executing quality checks and logging working activities
As an Assembly worker you are responsible of the following tasks:
- Manual gluing;
- Execution functional test/ Quality control;
- MBO thinking level;
- Good command of English;
- Eye for detail ( accurate);
- You are a teamplayer.
- Attractive salary starting between €12,00 - €13,00;
- 40 hours per week;
- Travel allowance;
- 19% shift allowance over all hours;
- 3 shifts: 06:00 -14:00/14:00- 22:00/22:00 -06:00