For our client in Eindhoven (Acht), we are looking for controllers in a transhipment warehouse (cross-dock) to complement the team. You will be working in an experienced, open team where the language is Dutch and English. The team consists of partly permanent employees and partly temporary employees, where the turnover is small. It is therefore a structural job for a longer period of time! Will you soon be part of this international top team?
What will you be doing?
You scan the barcode on the packages, the scanner indicates what should be in the truck. Then you check the contents of the lorry with a list. Then you enter whether everything is present, too much or any shortcomings.
Because the busiest time is in the evening, we are looking for employees who would like to work evening shifts. They work with shift work with starting times at 16:00 and 17:00. For every hour that you work after 18:00 hours, you will receive a 30% surcharge.
- You love responsibility and take your job seriously;
- You are precise, accurate and meticulous;
- You are available fulltime in the evening and for the long term;
- You can provide a VOG;
- You speak and read Dutch or English well;
- Flexible in working hours and find it no problem to work evening shifts.
What we offer you
- Job for the long term;
- An excellent starting salary between € 10.18 and € 11.- depending on age and experience;
- After 18.00 hours shift bonus of 30%;
- Working hours varying from 16.00-00.30 and 17.00-01.30;
- Travel cost reimbursement via the client's scale;
- A workplace with an open and enthusiastic team.