Our client has become a leading global provider of freight forwarding and logistics services. They are a global logistics company with local offices in the EMEA region. With an experienced team of more than 1,500 professionals, they handle Fortune 500 customers, medium-sized and smaller local customers with the same care and dedication around the world.
For the Eindhoven office, we are looking for an enthusiastic, accurate employee. As a reachtruck driver, you will have an important role in the organisation to ensure commitment to customer service excellence. The company strives for continuous improvement and they value a critical eye on their own processes and a hands-on mentality.
Are you that driven team player that we are looking for? Then don't hesitate and apply now!
The work involves:
- Picking and packing of orders;
- Keeping the warehouse tidy;
- Reach truck driving.
- Living in the area of Eindhoven and have own transport;
- In possession of a Dutch reachtruck/ forklift certificate;
- Excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written;
- Communicative and customer-oriented;
- Accurate and strong drive towards perfection.
- Salary of € 12.50 per hour (from 18yrs);
- Exciting position within a fast-growing organisation;
- Full-time day shift: Mon-Fri from 08:30 am to 17:00 pm;
- Excellent working environment with a close-knit team and enthusiastic team members;
- Every Friday afternoon a delicious lunch provided by the client (think tasty deep-fried snacks) and to end the week even more pleasantly, you will enjoy the Friday afternoon drinks at 16:00;
- Need a cuddle in between? You can do that with the office dog, because yes, they have that too.