Packages, packages and more packages! This is what the client is all about. Every day, they send millions of parcels worldwide. Do you like being part of this? We are looking for new parttime colleagues at our warehouse in Eindhoven.
What will you be doing?
- Inbound - unloading of trucks (you put the parcels manually on the sorting belt) physically tough;
- Outbound - loading the trucks (from the sorting belt you put the parcels in the truck) physically tough;
- Smalls - this is the department on the 1st floor where you sort and scan the small parcels from bags;
- Jambreaker - you are on the second floor at control points, in fact you are a lookout (when a parcel gets stuck in the sorting system, you make sure it gets loose and continues in the process). This is not physically demanding but you work with a walkie-talkie, often stand for a long time at the look-out and focus is required).
- You are available in the mornings between 23:30 and 02:30 on Monday and Tuesday (extra days are possible);
- You can work well together with your colleagues;
- You are physically fit;
- You are flexible in terms of working hours;
- You can provide a certificate of good conduct (VOG).
What we offer you
- Gross hourly wage € 11,40 (for all ages);
- ADV-surcharge of 1,55%;
- Travel allowance as from 5 kilometres one way according to the scale of the client;
- In addition, the client offers the chance of a permanent contract in the long term and offers opportunities for growth.