For our client in Veldhoven at the Run, we are looking for experienced logistics employees for the export department. You will first work in day shift during the coming weeks and the expectation is that you will be working in 2 shifts by the middle of April.
The client is a wholesaler who is active in car and bicycle accessories. They have more than 10,000 articles and count in the warehouse 50 employees with different nationalities who speak the Dutch or English language.
What will you be doing?
- You will use the combi-truck to collect orders / pallets or put them in stock;
- You will manually build the collected orders on a pallet and seal it;
- Using the reach truck, forklift truck and/or EPT to prepare pallets for shipping;
- You will also be responsible for the registration of shipments and for making packing slips.
- You have at least 6 months driving experience with the Reachtruck, EPT, Heftruck and Combitruck ( OPT / Man-Up );
- You have experience picking orders (with a hand scanner);
- You are available full time in day shift as well as 2 shifts;
- You have a good command of the Dutch or English language.
What we offer you
- Starting salary in day shift € 10, - and once the 2 shifts start the hourly wage is € 11.50 including allowance;
- Full time job in day shift from 08.00-17.00 and mid April 2 shifts from 06.00-15.00 and 15.15-00.00;
- Good working environment with a no nonsense culture;
- Travel allowance from 11 kilometers, € 0.19 cents per kilometer.