This company is a global specialist in energy management, with operations in more than 100 countries. They offer solutions to make energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green. There are more than 130,000 employees working for this company, will you be a new colleague?
Make the most of your energy. That is their mission. Whether it's about delivering solutions that contribute to reducing energy consumption and CO2 emissions, or literally getting the most out of people's energy. Safety & quality are of paramount importance here. The location in Helmond (20km from Eindhoven) has been voted 'The Safest Warehouse in the Netherlands' in 2017.
As a reachtruckdriver you will be picking orders with a handscanner. Your handscanner gives you the information on where to find which products. Then you go to the location and pick the right quantities from the order. Then you put the collected products in front of the right dock so that your colleagues can continue with the completion of the order.
You will be working in the Operations department (Outbound & Inbound). This team makes sure that the customer receives the right products on time. The department works in two shifts: 06.00 - 15.00 and 15.00 - 00.00.
Working as a logistician is a challenging, responsible job. You always try to reach or improve your targets, but this is of course never at the expense of safety. You will always be trained by an experienced trainer.
You are motivated and see it as a challenge to improve every day. You want to develop yourself by learning new skills or perhaps attending a training course.
- You are available full time in two shifts.
- Have a valid reachtruckcertificate.
- Do you speak English and / or Dutch.
- €14,02 gross per hour with an irregularity bonus of 125% after 18:00 and 150% after 20:00;
- Saturdayallowances 150% and after 14:00 200% (this is not obligated);
- Travel allowance as from 10 kilometres;
- A job for a longer period with plenty of possibilities to develop yourself;
- Training from an experienced trainer before you start;
- And also very important: a collegial team! You will go on a company outing.