Our client is the leading pan-European manufacturer of hand tools. They design and manufacture tools designed for the most demanding professionals. They have been building long-term relationships with customers and distributors for over 150 years. The knowledge and experience they have enables them to continue at least into the next century and beyond.
The welding department makes band saws to length according to customer orders from band saw strips. (6 material types/qualities, from 6 to 100 mm high, different thicknesses and teeth, total of about 350 types).
The process includes cutting the strip to length, welding the ends and annealing the weld, grinding weld spot, applying protective strip over the teeth (so-called 'toothing'), packing the band saws into boxes and attaching stickers and packing lists.
Working in alternating shifts; (Mon 6:30-15:00, Thurs to Fri 7:00-15:00).
- You have experience in welding;
- You are available full-time ( 38 hours a week in shifts );
- You can apply for a positive VOG;
- You are a team player who can work well together as well as independently.
- Gross salary of €13.34 per hour;
- Full-time job of 38 hours per week;
- One is entitled to a variable monthly production bonus paid one month in arrears (pro rata to wtf) an irregularity allowance of €44 gross p/month pro rata to WTF;
- Travel allowance of €0.21ct/km max €374.50 per month;
- With good performance, chance of a permanent position with the client;
- Friendly working atmosphere.