The stainless steel welder independently constructs construction parts, sheet metal parts, etc. within a team from supplied parts according to drawings, and performs the finishing of the weld himself.
Place in the organisation:
The RVS welder is part of the RVS construction department and works under the supervision of the foreman or foreman
Duties and responsibilities performed in the position:
- Independent pre-processing, welding and finishing of parts/structures.
- Modification of structural parts by applying various separating (e.g. grinding), joining (e.g. welding, screwing), machining (e.g. sawing, drilling) and forming (e.g. bending, setting) techniques.
- The welder performs his work correctly and safely based on welding drawings, parts lists and verbal instructions.
- Measuring and checking machined/made parts.
- Pointing out errors on drawings or parts.
- Co-responsibility for the final result of the product.
A summary of key job requirements or competencies:
- Several years of relevant work experience as a Tig welder (level 3) and Mig/mag welder (level 2)
- Has sufficient degree of technical and spatial insight and general product and material knowledge, where reading technical drawings is not a problem.
- Ability to work from a pre-structured work plan and working drawings
- Has sufficient degree of independence, working safely, sense of responsibility, accuracy and diligence, flexibility and teamwork.
- Is experienced to work safely with lifting and transport equipment.
- Has a high degree of quality awareness.
- Has a positive attitude and solution-oriented work ethic.
A great position as a welder at a great company
Possibility for a permanent contract with our client
Travel expenses of € 0,21 per km according to company regulations