For our client in Veldhoven at the Run we are looking for warehouse employees. You will first work in day shift in the coming weeks and the expectation is mid April in 2 shifts.
The client is a wholesaler who is active in car and bicycle accessories. They have more than 10,000 items and count in the warehouse 50 employees of different nationalities who speak the Dutch or English language.
What will you be doing?
- You will use the combi-truck to collect orders / pallets or put them in stock;
- You will manually, if applicable, build the collected orders on a pallet and seal it;
- Using the reach truck, forklift and or EPT to prepare pallets for shipping;
- Booking shipments and making packing slips can also be part of the job responsibilities.
- You have at least 6 months driving experience with the Reachtruck, EPT, Forklift and Combitruck (OPT / Man-Up);
- You have experience picking orders (with a hand scanner);
- You are available full time in both day shift and 2 shifts;
- You have a good command of the Dutch or English language.
What we offer you
- Starting salary in day shift € 11, - and once the 2 shifts start the hourly wage is € 12.50 including allowance;
- Full time job in day shift from 08.00-17.00 and mid April 2 shifts from 06.00-15.00 and 15.15-00.00;
- Good working environment with a no nonsense culture;
- Travel allowance from 11 kilometers, € 0.19 cents per kilometer.