Would you like to work consciously 3 to 4 hours a day in the evening and are you good with systems? Then this is the job for you!
For our client in Eindhoven Acht (5651) we have vacancies in the Inline Key Entry department. This function is in the warehouse (parcel sorting center).
What will you be doing?
- Make sure all shipment data are accurate and on time keyed in the system;
- Encoding manual waybills and commercial invoices in opsys;
- Knows how to recognize required data from commercial invoices ;
- Prints and applies correct tracking labels on invoices
- Makes sure all required documents are scanned and imaged in IDIS
- Takes proper actions to solve errors or issues with export docs or shipments.
The working times are in the evening. Because every day the workload of the amount of packaging can be different , your working times will be flexible. You can expect working hours from 18.00 / 18.30 till 21.30 / 22.30. The work is from Monday till Friday and you must be able to work all days of the week. Less than 5 days a week is not an option.
- Capable of Understanding the tools and documents related to all export processing ( after been trained on the workfloor );
- Fast typing skills;
- Motivated and flexible;
- Capable of multitasking and you can handle pressure ( time deadlines );
- You speak and write on a good level of English;
- You are available with this working hours for the long term;
- You can get a positive VOG
What we offer you
- Job for 5 days from Monday till Friday between 15 – 20 hours a week;
- Salary a hour of € 11.40;
- Traveling money if you live further than 5 kilometer;
- Job for the long term with a change of getting a direct contract and possibilities to grow and develop yourself inside the company.