For our client in Eindhoven close to the airport, we are looking for production employees who can start this week.
The client prints high-quality prints of books and personalized cards, among other things. In the high season, approximately 70 employees work on the shop floor. For the BOOKS department, you and your colleagues will scan, cut and file books together. It is a varied job where you will be trained in several positions depending on the workload.
What will you be doing?
Because the company works with different customers who in turn depend on orders from the private market, the workload fluctuates daily. This means that you start in a day shift from 7 a.m. or 8 a.m. to approximately 3 p.m. or 4 p.m. The end time daily can be different.
- You can work 5 days from Monday till Friday;
- You speak at least on a B level English;
- You don’t have a problem with doing easy production tasks;
- You can work on a high tempo but also have eye for detail;
- You agree on not taking holiday during week 29 till 35 and not in the last 2 weeks of December.
What we offer you
· The pay rate gross a hour from 21 years is € 10.80
- The customer doesn’t pay traveling money;
- The job is for the long term and in November you will be working in 2 shifts, with allowance;
- The job is for the long term.
When you will work in 2 shift from medio November the allowance is:
- Monday till Friday 06.00-07.00 25% extra
- Monday till Friday 18.00-20.00 25% extra
- Monday till Friday 20.00 - 06.00 50% extra
- Saturday 00.00-06.00 75% extra
- Saturday 06.00-14.00 50% extra
- Saturday 14.00-22.00 100% extra
- Sunday whole day 100% extra