It is a wholesaler of organic food, natural drugstore products and sustainable non-food. In addition, the company is franchisor of the organic supermarket chain Ekoplaza. It focuses on the Benelux and supplies organic specialists and food service.
Through various takeovers and other developments, the company has grown in recent years into a major player. Not only literally, but also figuratively. From that position, it takes its responsibility. It wants to set the standard in the organic world and show leadership through its choices. Not just in the short term and focused on quick results, but from a sustainable vision supported by choices based on integrity. This will lead to growth in organic agriculture and consumption, creating a healthy and sustainable food chain.
What will you be doing?
- It is a packing function with fruit and vegetables. You work from 7 a.m. to 3.30 p.m., 5 working days spread over Monday to Friday.
- It is a colder working environment of about 5 degrees and Udea also provides clothing for the cold. The team consists of about 15 colleagues in the packing department.
- It is not physically demanding work and the hourly wages are € 11.05 plus a € 0.40 cent cold supplement.
- The company is located in Veghel. And the job is for long term and change for a direct contract in the future.
- Being present on time;
- No 9 to 5 mentality;
- Thinking along and cooperating.
What we offer you
- Salary of € 11.05 per hour excluding cold surcharge of € 0.40 per hour;
- Travel expenses scheme.