Packages, packages and more packages! This is what the client is all about. Every day, they send millions of parcels worldwide. Do you like being part of this? We are looking for new colleagues in the warehouse in Eindhoven. Many companies just call it warehouse employee, but we call it Preloader and you are very important! You make sure that the package flow goes as smoothly as possible.
For the department preload you will load the packaging cars. So this is not loading or unloading trucks.
What will you be doing?
- You will have 1 to 3 Packaging cars at your disposal;
- You are responsible for ensuring that these are loaded correctly with the loose parcels that pass you by on a conveyor belt;
- You only pick up parcels that are destined for your routes;
- You scan the parcels and put them in a logical and workable order in the (packaging) car.
- You are willing to work 5 mornings from 04.00-08.00;
- You are available for the long term;
- You like a responsible job and you are good with postal codes;
- You have a good command of the Dutch or English language;
- You can apply for a positive VOG.
What we offer you
- Sunday night to Friday morning, 5 day parts from 04.00 hours to approximately 08.00 hours / 09.00 hours.
- Gross hourly wage € 11,40 plus 1,55% ADV allowance
- Travel allowance as from 5 kilometres