This company has been a producer and supplier of rubber and plastic products since 1953. Hoogerdijk is an all-round specialist in the field of sealing, shielding, finishing and/or damping. Hoogerdijk assists in the design of rubber products and determines together with the customer the technical specifications suitable for the applications. The final product is carefully specified and checked before delivery (according to ISO 9001: 2000 and ISO TS 16949 quality systems). It goes without saying that a good price/quality ratio is guaranteed.
The company supplies a wide range of products to industries such as the automotive and bodywork sector, the electrical and electronics industry, the machine and appliance construction sector and the defence and aviation industries.
Sales areas: Europe and the Middle East.
What will you be doing?
- Preparing products prior to the production process;
- Operating 2 machines (with high temperatures);
- Manually finishing the end product (cutting or other processing);
- Quality control;
- Packaging of products according to customer standards.
What we offer you
- Working hours are in 2 shifts. 06.00-14.00 and 14.00-22.00.
- The basic hourly wage is € 10,37 plus 15% surcharge which comes down to € 11,92.
- If it occurs that a night shift is added a surcharge of 50% applies (this occurs rarely).
- Travel allowance € 0,19 cent per kilometre.