Our client specialises in the processing of fresh fruit and vegetables that are later delivered to supermarkets, fast food chains, wholesalers and catering companies. The production department employs people of various nationalities such as Dutch, Latvian, Bulgarian, Romanian, Polish and Hungarian.
What will you be doing?
You will be peeling and cutting fruit into cubes and segments, such as de-coring strawberries, cutting and pitting mangoes, loosening bunches of grapes and delivering products to the right 'table' and transporting weighed semi-finished products to the right place within the organisation. You will be working in a cold environment between 4 and 7 degrees Celsius, so of course you will be wearing thermo clothes.
- You really want to get started;
- You are available for at least 3 days, 5 days available TOP is also possible!
- You are available immediately and have no holiday plans in June and July;
- You have experience in the Food sector (not a requirement);
- You are an early bird and like to get up at 05.00, so you can start working at 06.00;
- You do not mind working in a cold environment (4 to 7 degrees).
What we offer you
- We offer €10.55 per hour for all ages;
- Travel allowance;
- Possibility to work 3 or 5 days a week (when you work 3 days, you have to be available on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday);
- Job in day shift (starting time is 06.00 hours).