The production department is responsible for custom packaging, labeling and preparing fresh produce for shipment. The department is looking for a;
PRODUCTION TEAM LEADER (M/F)
As team leader you are responsible for the optimal functioning of several packaging lines, in such a way that all quality requirements and production objectives are met.
What do we expect from a team leader?
- You lead a number of operators (supervisors) and support them in their daily work;
- You organize the work in your section and ensure it is done correctly;
- You ensure sufficient training and well-trained employees;
- You take care of work meetings and work transfer, you provide input for kpi reports and you ensure the follow-up of action points;
- You hold assessment and performance interviews to bring your employees to a higher level;
- You monitor the production progress and realize the agreed targets. You steer on line output and quality, with KPIs as your guideline;
- You identify improvement opportunities and make bottlenecks transparent. You actively participate in improvement projects to optimize work processes;
- You are cost conscious and minimize waste;
- You ensure a safe and hygienic working environment and ensure compliance with all safety and hygiene rules;
- You ensure a good working atmosphere in your team and are a motivator for your employees.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a MBO-4 thinking and working level.
- You are analytical, decisive and take initiative.
- You are quality and result oriented.
- You always have the requirements and wishes of the customer in mind and you can work well together.
- You have demonstrable leadership skills.
- You have work experience in a production environment; experience in the AGF or food sector is a plus.
- You are communicatively strong and have a good command of the Dutch language (fluent) and English (at working level) orally and in writing.
- You have a flexible attitude and are willing to work in alternating shifts and on Saturdays.
What can you expect from us:
- Market conforming salary level appropriate to your experience and background. (€ 2.433 – € 2.935)
- Healthy fringe benefits, including a well-stocked fruit and vegetable box every other week and free fitness facilities.
- Full-time contract (40 hours).
Are you the enthusiastic candidate who, together with a team of hard-working colleagues, will take the quality and productivity of the production department to the next level?
Type of employment: Fulltime, Fixed term
Salary: As from €2.433,00 per month