Enthusiasm, confidence, determination and great interpersonal skills makes for a great account manager. If you fit in this description we are looking for you! Check the details of the job offer and apply directly!
As a Senior Account Manager, you are responsible for one of our key clients. You build and maintain good relations between our client, temporary employees and Direct People. Your role gives you a lot of independence and interesting challenges, but it also requires bigger commitment than Monday – Friday from 9:00 to 17:00.
What will you do
- You will be in frequent touch with our client and employees not only in our office, but also on-site
- You are the contact person for our employees. You make sure they receive proper information, you help with work related questions and problems.
- You build relationship with our client and analyze its needs to prepare planning with short and long term goals
- You take care of our employees, listen and respond to their needs, and make sure they feel safe working at Direct People.
- You help our employees on their first day at work.
- You carry out administrative tasks. You make sure our employees receive and sign appropriate documents to start and continue work at Direct People
- You regularly evaluate the performance of our employees and agency
Who are you and what will you bring to Direct People
You are a motivated, enthusiastic and mentally strong person. You are independent, and you are not afraid to take matters into your own hands. You have a creative approach to problem solving.
- You have relevant job experience of minimum 2 years
- You have higher education
- You speak Polish, Dutch and English.
- You have excellent and adaptable communication skills
- You have valid driver’s license
What we offer
- Appropriate compensation in accordance with the Dutch job market
- Regular perks and bonuses
- Working with a modern planning system
- Laptop and phone
- Guidance, mentoring, and coaching
- Flexible work times
How to apply
Just send us your CV! We are looking forward to hearing from you!