Our client is a manufacturer of high quality electronic products located in Eindhoven. The company is driven by innovation and quality and is constantly looking for experienced assemblers to support their various departments
If you can communicate in English, are not afraid of new challenges, have some experience in electronics assembly, this offer is perfect for you.
What will you do
- you will be assembling electronic parts and components based on provided instructions in English
- you will have your own work station with a computer and tools
- your instructions will show on the computer
- you will work in your own pace and focus on quality
What do we offer
- compensation of €10.75/h brutto
- full-time work in a late shift (4:00 pm – 1:00 am)
- travel compensation €0.19/km
- long-term employment with a possibility of direct employment at the company
What do we want from you
- experience in electronics assembly
- communicative English
- own accommodation in or around Eindhoven
- your own transportation to work
Working at Direct People
- to begin with, we will give you a contract for 2 weeks with an automatic extension
- to make communication quick and simple we will provide you with a work app for your mobile
- every Friday you will receive your planning for the following week
- if necessary we will set up health insurance for you
- you will be paid on a weekly basis
- holiday money paid in June
Would you like to work as an assembly operator in Eindhoven? Please get in touch with our recruiter.
We respond to every application within 24h.
Would you like to know more about working for Direct People? Read our FAQ section. Available in English and in Polish.