Our client is a successful and fast growing industrial automation company with locations in Veldhoven and Eindhoven. The company specializes in engineering, panel construction, and cable assembly for various business.
The company is currently looking to expand its team with skilled technical assemblers.
If you communicate in English or Dutch, can read technical drawing, and are quality oriented, this offer is a great match for you.
As a precision assembly worker
you will work on the project assembling chargers for electric buses with provided instructions
What do we offer
- €12.31/h brutto
- full time work 40h per week
- work in 1 shift system from 8am to 5pm
- travel compensation if you live more than 10km from work
- the possibility to learn and gain experience
- a stable job for longer period of time
- a possibility of direct employment
What do we want from you
- relevant education and/or experience in technical or automotive industry, as a technical assembler, mechanic or electrician
- ability to read technical drawing
- affinity with technology
- experience with assembly tools (soldering iron, pliers, screwdrivers, etc)
- communicative English or Dutch
- good work ethics
- your own accommodation in or around Veldhoven and transportation to work
Working at Direct People
- to begin with we will give you a 2-week contract with automatic extension
- to make communication quick and simple we will provide you with a work app for your mobile
- every Friday you will receive your planning for the following week
- if necessary we will set up health insurance for you
- you will be paid on a weekly basis
- holiday money paid in June
Would you like to work as a precision assembly worker? Please get in touch with our recruiter.
We respond to every application within 24h.
Would you like to know more about working for Direct People? Read our FAQ section. Available in English and in Polish.
You can also read the stories of our employees. One of them is working in the company you would be applying for.