Our client specializes in safety systems for rescue vehicles. They sell light and sound for ambulances, fire engines, and police cars, but also, for example, vehicles for road inspectors. These can be flashing lights and sirens, but also camera systems, searchlights or text signs.
As an automotive assembly operator
- you will be responsible for installing and assembling the safety systems in vehicles
- you will be soldering, fixing cables, and working with car electronics
What do we offer
- salary between €12-15/h gross, depending on your experience and education
- full-time work 40 hours a week
- work in 1 shift 8:30-17:00
- possible overtime in the morning hours
- long-term, secure employment with learning and development possibilities
- travel allowance
What do we want from you
- experience in a similar position
- communicative English or Dutch
- your own accommodation in or around Maarheeze and transport for work
- motivation for work
- willingness to work overtime
Working at Progress
- to begin with, we will give you a 2-week contract with automatic extension
- to make communication quick and simple we will provide you with a work app for your mobile
- every Friday you will receive your planning for the following week
- if necessary we will set up health insurance for you
- you will be paid on a weekly basis
- holiday money paid in June
Would you like to work for us as an automotive assembly operator? Please get in touch with our recruiter.
We respond to every application within 24h.
Would you like to know more about working for Progress? Read our FAQ section. Available in English and in Polish.