Are you looking for a full-time logistics job for 1 late shift? For our client in Eindhoven, a specialist in transport and warehousing, we are looking for a cross dock employee for the evening shift. The client is known as a family business, no-nonsense, informal, and employees indicate that there is a nice atmosphere. After you have worked for the employment agency for 1040 hours, there is a chance of a contract with the client.
As a cross-dock employee with EPT
In this position, you and one colleague are responsible for unpacking pallets and converting them to customer orders on other pallets. The packages vary in weight between 1kg – 30kg. The work is quite simple but it is very important that you pay close attention that the right order goes to the right customer.
What do we offer
- basic salary of €10.50/h
- full-time work, 40h per week for a long period of time
- work in 1 evening shift from 15:00 to 23:00 from Monday to Friday
- work in a small team
- possibility to get direct employment
What do we want from you
- you are proactive and independent
- you can also work in a team
- you are in a good physical condition
- you live with a radius of 10 km from Acht, Eindhoven
- you communicate in Dutch or English
Working at Direct People
- to begin with, we will give you a 4-week contract with an automatic extension
- to make communication quick and simple we will provide you with a work app for your mobile
- every Friday you will receive your planning for the following week
- if necessary we will set up health insurance for you
- you will be paid on a weekly basis
- holiday money paid in June
Would you like to become a cross-dock employee? Please get in touch with our recruiter.
We will respond to you within 48h if:
- your CV matched the requirements of our job offers
- you have private accommodation in the region of Eindhoven, Helmond, Son, or nearby
- you communicate in English or Dutch
- you are legally allowed to work in the Netherlands
Would you like to know more about working for Direct People? Read our FAQ.