Our client, located in Eindhoven, specializes in technological solutions for solar energy, ventilation and heating. The company’s focus is on innovation and quality. To support the production process in the company we are looking for production employees with experience in electronics and technical assembly.
If you have at least 5 months of relevant experience and good English skills, this offer is something for you. Check the details and apply directly!
What will you do
- soldering and desoldering
- preparing orders for production
- cutting/shovelling/targeting components
- assembling PCBs
- programming Eprom, PAL and microprocessors
- performing functional tests
What do we offer
- compensation of €12.62/h gross
- full time work in 1 shift, guaranteed 40h a week
- travel compensation €0.19/km
- great working environment with opportunities to learn
- long-term employment with a possibility of direct employment at the company
What do we want from you
- you have experience as an electronics assembler
- ability to solder is a must
- motivation and enthusiasm
- communicative English
- ability to understand Dutch
- own accommodation in or around Eindhoven
- your own transportation to work
Working at Direct People
- to begin with, we will give you a contract for 4 weeks with an automatic extension
- to make communication quick and simple we will provide you with a work app for your mobile
- every Friday you will receive your planning for the following week
- if necessary we will set up health insurance for you
- you will be paid on a weekly basis
- holiday money paid in June
Would you like to work as a production worker in Eindhoven? Please get in touch with our recruiter.
We respond to every application within 48h.
Would you like to know more about working for Direct People? Read our FAQ section. Available in English and in Polish.