Our client is a manufacturer of windows, wooden window frames, and doors located in Boxtel. For the client we are looking for montage worker to help with the assembly of wooden window frames.
As a montage worker
- you will lock the bases for windows and window frames, glue them together and remove the excess of glue from the product
- you will be working in a small team of 10 to 15 people
What do we offer
- base salary of €11.30/h + €0.31/h ADW allowance = €11.61/h or
- a salary of €12.50/h + ADW allowance if you have experience in the assembly of wooden window frames
- full-time stable job in one shift 7:30 to 16:30
- work in a small team
- a possibility of direct contract with the company after a period of time
What do we want from you
- ability to read technical drawing or ability to learn quickly
- experience in wood-working
- ability to communicate in English or Dutch
- your own accommodation and transport for work
Working at Progress
- to begin with we will give you a 2-week contract with automatic extension
- to make communication quick and simple we will provide you with a work app for your mobile
- every Friday you will receive your planning for the following week
- if necessary we will set up health insurance for you
- you will be paid on a weekly basis
- holiday money paid in June
Would you like to become an assembler? Please get in touch with our recruiter.
We respond to every application within 24h.
Would you like to know more about working for Direct People? Read our FAQ section. Available in English and in Polish.