Our client is a manufacturer of high quality electronic products located in Eindhoven. The company is driven by innovation and quality and is looking for a reliable employee to operate the injection molding machines.
If you have some experience with operating machines, technical mindset, and are not afraid of new challenges this offer is perfect for you.
As a injection molding operator
- you will operate injection molding machines
- you will change molds on the machines
- you will be responsible for the 1st degree problem solving
- you will prepare materials
- you will carry out quality control of the products
- you will pack finished products
What do we offer
- €10.75/h brutto
- full-time work 40h/week
- work in 2nd shift only (16:00 – 01:00)
- an opportunity to learn and grow within the company
- a possibility of a direct contract with the company in the future
What do we want from you
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team
- Fluent in English (writing and speaking)
- Good communication skills
- A keen eye for efficiency and quality
- Systematic and organizes work approach
- General knowledge of production processes
- Experience with injection mold machines and tools is an advantage
- Your own accommodation and transport for work
Working at Direct People
- to begin with, we will give you a 2-week contract with an automatic extension
- to make communication quick and simple we will provide you with a work app for your mobile
- every Friday you will receive your planning for the following week
- if necessary we will set up health insurance for you
- for this vacancy, you will be paid monthly
- holiday money paid in June
Would you like to work for us as an injection molding operator? Please get in touch with our recruiter.
We respond to every application within 24h.
Would you like to know more about working for Progress? Read our FAQ section. Available in English and in Polish.