Our client is a global distributor for high-tech hardware. The company has a distribution center in Eindhoven from which orders to European contractors are shipped. It is an innovative and fast-paced company focused on providing the best service to its clients.
We are looking for a motivated and well-spoken Inside Sales Representative to join the sales team of our client. The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for developing new leads, communicating with customers, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process. You should be able to close sales and meet targets. To be successful as an Inside Sales Representative you should be able to build instant rapport and achieve customer satisfaction.
- Communicate with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers and following up on leads
- Understanding customers’ needs and identifying sales opportunities
- Responding to questions from potentials customers and providing additional information per email or phone
- Taking responsibility for the order intake and administration
- Keeping up with products and services information
- Staying informed on competition and competing products
- Upselling products
- Researching and qualifying new leads
- Closing sales and achieving targets
What do we offer
- salary of €2400/month
- full-time stable job
- modern and pleasant work environment with possibilities of development
What do we want from you
- Fluent English and Danish
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Excellent phone skills, customer service
If you see yourself in this role, we would love to receive your CV. You can send it through the form or get directly in touch with our recruiter.