Our customer specializes in the processing of fresh fruit and vegetables that are later supplied to supermarkets, fast food chains, wholesalers, and catering companies. We are looking for a line operator for their production department. If you have the experience, looking for a full-time job in 2 of 3 shifts, check the details of this vacancy and contact our recruiter.
As an operator in the high care department, you are responsible for the production process of your packaging machine. You carry out operating activities and, thanks to your technical insight, you solve simple faults. You make sure the machine operates effectively. Of course, you don’t do this alone! Together with your team of 5 to 13 production employees, you deliver top performance every day. You are result-oriented, quality-oriented and always work in a safe way. You produce high-quality products in a safe way! Moreover, it is highly appreciated if you actively think about improvement possibilities. You are accountable to a team leader.
As a line operator
- you set the machine to the required values, quantity etc.
- you check and adjust automated processes where necessary
- you record the production data of the line
- you sssemble and convert the equipment or machines
- you carry out simple maintenance and repair work (troubleshooting)
- you guide and instruct (new) employees
- you keep an eye for safety and quality
What do we offer
- salary between € 12.98 – € 15.48 depending on experience
- long-term full-time work 38 hours a week in 2 or 3 shifts (depending on the department)
What do we ask
- experience in a similar position
- technical insight
- an eye for safety and quality
- good communication skills
- good command of the Dutch language
- you are willing to work in varying shifts, on Saturdays and public holidays
Working at Direct People
- to begin with, we will give you a contract for 4 weeks with an automatic extension
- to make communication quick and simple we will provide you with a work app for your mobile
- every Friday you will receive your planning for the following week
- if necessary we will set up health insurance for you
- you will be paid on a weekly basis
- holiday money paid in June
Would you like to work as a Line Operator in Helmond? Please get in touch with our recruiter.
We will respond to you within 48h if:
- your CV matched the requirements of our job offers
- you have private accommodation in the region of Eindhoven, Helmond, Son, or nearby
- you communicate in English or Dutch
- you are legally allowed to work in the Netherlands
Would you like to know more about working for Direct People? Read our FAQ.