Our client is a renown producer and supplier of wires, wire fencing and crush barriers. It is an innovative and highly automated company with focus on quality and customer service. For the client we are looking for motivated machine operators to support their production process.
As a machine operator
- you are responsible for the production of temporary fencing made on unique machines specially developed for the company
- you ensure that the machine works at full capacity
- you ensure the quality of the product
- you identify problems and solve it either yourself or in cooperation with your team leader
What do we offer
- €10.63/h bruto, or €13/h if you have relevant experience
- work in 1 shift 7:00-17:30
- overtime and Saturdays paid 140%
- stable long-term employment
What do we want from you
- you can communicate in English
- you are quality oriented
- you work well in a team
- you have your own accommodation in Valkenswaard or nearby
- you have your own transportation to work
- experience as a machine operator is welcome
Working at Direct People
- to begin with, we will give you a 2-week contract with an automatic extension
- to make communication quick and simple we will provide you with a work app for your mobile
- every Friday you will receive your planning for the following week
- if necessary we will set up health insurance for you
- for this vacancy, you will be paid monthly
- holiday money paid in June
Would you like to work for us as a Machine Operator? Please get in touch with our recruiter.
We respond to every application within 24h.
Would you like to know more about working for Progress? Read our FAQ section. Available in English and in Polish.