Our client is a manufacturer of high quality electronic components for various applications. The company located in Science Park in Son is driven by innovation and quality and is constantly looking for assemblers experienced in soldering.
If you can communicate in English and, are not afraid of new challenges, and have some experience in soldering, this offer is perfect for you.
What will you do
- you will be assembling electronic parts and components based on provided instructions in English
- you will be soldering and desoldering
- you will prepare orders for production
- you will be cutting, shoveling and targeting components
What do we offer
- compensation of €13,95/h (€11,63/h + 120% shift allowances)
- full time work in a 2-shift system
- guaranteed 40 hours a week
- travel compensation if you live more than 10 km from work
- long-term and steady employment
What do we want from you
- experience in soldering is a must
- communicative English
- motivation to work and learn, independence, and flexibility
- own accommodation in or around Eindhoven
- your own transportation to work
Working at Direct People
- to begin with we will give you a contract for 2 weeks with automatic extension
- to make communication quick and simple we will provide you with a work app for your mobile
- every Friday you will receive your planning for the following week
- if necessary we will set up health insurance for you
- you will be paid on a weekly basis
- holiday money paid in June
Would you like to work as an assembly worker in Son? Please get in touch with our recruiter.
We respond to every application within 24h.
Would you like to know more about working for Direct People? Read our FAQ section. Available in English and in Polish.