Enthusiasm, confidence, determination and great interpersonal skills makes for a great account manager. If you fit in this description we are looking for you! Check the details of the job offer and apply directly!
As an Account Manager, you build and maintain good relations between our clients, temporary employees and Direct People. Your role gives you a lot of independence and interesting challenges, but it also requires bigger commitment than Monday – Friday from 9:00 to 17:00.
What will you do
- You will be in frequent touch with our clients and employees not only in our office, but also on-site
- Your are the contact person for our employees. You make sure they receive proper information, you help with work related questions and problems.
- You build relationship with our clients and analyze their needs to prepare planning with short and long term goals
- You take care of our employees, listen and respond to their needs, and make sure they feel safe working at Direct People.
- You help our employees on their first day at work.
- You carry out administrative tasks. You make sure our employees receive and sign appropriate documents to start and continue work at Direct People
- You regularly evaluate the performance of our employees and agency
Who are you and what will you bring to Direct People
You are a motivated, enthusiastic and mentally strong person. You are independent, and you are not afraid to take matters into your own hands. You have a creative approach to problem solving.
- You have relevant job experience of minimum 2 years
- You have higher education
- You speak Dutch and English.
- You have excellent and adaptable communication skills
- You have valid driver’s license
What we offer
- Appropriate compensation in accordance with the Dutch job market
- Regular perks and bonuses
- Working with a modern planning system
- Laptop and phone
- Guidance, mentoring, and coaching
- Flexible work times
How to apply
Just send us your CV! We are looking forward to hearing from you!