Our client is an innovator in logistics located in Eindhoven. The company specializes in global logistics delivering different products, including clothing, to business and individual clients. They are very passionate about logistics and are looking for equally passionate employees to support their logistics team.
If you live in the area of Eindhoven, are interested in work in logistics apply for this job today.
What will you do
At this client we have various logistics functions. Depending on your function you will carry out one or more of the following tasks:
- you will be responsible for picking and collecting orders, mainly clothing
- you will package the orders
What do we offer
- compensation of €10.00/h + 35% shift allowance after 19:00
- compensation of €10.50 after 3 months of employment
- full time work in 2 shifts system (9:30-18:00 and 15:00-23:30)
- travel expenses €0,12/km if you live +10km from the company
- steady job in growing company
- possibility to get a contract at the company
What do we want from you
- You are independent, flexible and motivated
- You know English on a communicative level
- You have your own accommodation in or around Eindhoven
- You have your own transport to work
Working at Direct People
- to begin with we will give you a contract for 2 weeks with automatic extension
- to make communication quick and simple we will provide you with a work app for your mobile
- every Friday you will receive your planning for the following week
- if necessary we will set up health insurance for you
- you will be paid on a weekly basis
- holiday money paid in June
Would you like to work as a logistics employee? Please get in touch with our recruiter.
We respond to every application within 24h.
Would you like to know more about working for Direct People? Read our FAQ section. Available in English and in Polish.