Our client is an international wholesaler and supplier of hospitality equipment such as chef’s clothing, kitchen appliances, table top, knives, pans, serving trolleys, cleaning articles, crockery, or cooling solutions to hotels, restaurants, cafes and many other companies in the hospitality industry. To support their logistics department we are looking for order pickers.
As an order picker
- you will work in the logistics department of the company
- you will collect and package orders
What do we offer
- €10.25/h brutto
- full time work (40 h per week)
- work in 1 shift 8:30-18:30
- travel compensation €0.19/km if you live more than 10 km from work
What do we want from you
- communicative English or Dutch
- your own accommodation in or around Eindhoven and transportation to work
- motivation to work
Working at Progress
- to begin with we will give you a 2-week contract with automatic extension
- to make communication quick and simple we will provide you with a work app for your mobile
- every Friday you will receive your planning for the following week
- if necessary we will set up health insurance for you
- you will be paid on a weekly basis
- holiday money paid in June
Would you like to become an order picker? Please get in touch with our recruiter.
We respond to every application within 24h.
Would you like to know more about working for Progress? Read our FAQ section. Available in English and in Polish.