Our client is a major player in the wholesale and distribution of car, bicycle, motorcycle, and truck accessories. From the logistics center in Veldhoven, the company supplies other wholesalers, retailers, and do-it-yourself channels with quality products. To support the logistics team of the company, we are looking for motivated, focused, and strong orderpickers.
If you communicate in Dutch or English, are a focused person, and have interest in cool bicycle and car accessories, this job might be a good match for you.
As an orderpicker
- you will be responsible for completing orders using a basket and a scanner
- the orders you complete are of different weight and size, but some are as heavy as 30kg
What do we offer
- €11.50/h brutto (€10/h + 15% shift allowance =€11.50/h brutto)
- full time work from Monday to Friday
- work in 2 shift system
- overtime paid 125% for the first 2 hours, 150% for more than 2 hours
- travel compensation if you live more than 10km from work
What do we want from you
- communicative English or Dutch
- good focus, motivation, and reliability
- your own accommodation in the area of Veldhoven and transportation to work
- experience in logistics is welcome, but not necessary
Working at Direct People
- to begin with we will give you a 2-week contract with automatic extension
- to make communication quick and simple we will provide you with a work app for your mobile
- every Friday you will receive your planning for the following week
- if necessary we will set up health insurance for you
- you will be paid on a weekly basis
- holiday money paid in June
Would you like to work as an orderpicker? Please get in touch with our recruiter.
We respond to every application within 24h.
Would you like to know more about working for Direct People? Read our FAQ section. Available in English and in Polish.