Our client is a supplier of complete plastic piping systems, for example for sewerage or rainwater drainage, air treatment, transport of gas or drinking water, irrigation or transit of cabling. For their factory located in Veghel that produces standard pipes and tubes for such installations, we are looking for motivated production workers willing to work in a 5-shift system.
If you can communicate in English and are quality-oriented, this offer might be a perfect match for you.
As a production worker
- Together with your team you will be responsible for the manufacturing of plastic pipes and tubes
- You will be operating a machine, performing quality control, and reporting all issues to your team leader
What do we offer
- €14.39/h brutto (€11.24 + 28% shift allowance for every hour you work)
- full time work in 5 shifts (7:00-15:00, 15:00-23:00, 23:00-7:00) (2 days morning shift, 2 days afternoon shift, 2 days night shift, 4 days off)
- travel compensation €0.15/km up to €4.41 a day
What do we want from you
- some experience in production environment
- communicative English
- your own accommodation in or around Veghel
- your own transportation to work
- forklift certificate is a plus
Working for Progress
- to begin with we will give you a 2-week contract with automatic extension
- to make communication quick and simple we will provide you with a work app for your mobile
- every Friday you will receive your planning for the following week
- if necessary we will set up health insurance for you
- you will be paid on a weekly basis
- holiday money paid in June
Would you like to work as a production worker? Please get in touch with our recruiter.
We respond to every application within 24h.
Would you like to know more about working for Progress? Read our FAQ section. Available in English and in Polish.