Our client specializes in fresh produce. For over 4o years the company imports, exports, packages, stores, and distributes fruit and vegetables to customers all over Europe. The company is looking for strong, quick, and motivated recycling employees to make sure the production hall is clean, tidy, and organized.
If you live in Eindhoven area and are looking for production work with a lot of hours, this job offer is a great match for you.
As a recycling employee
- you will collect empty boxes and put into a paper press
- you will put empty bins in the washing machine and put the clean one on a pallet
- you will wash trash container with high-pressure machine
- you will look for and collet pallets
- you will deposit containers
- you may occasionally help out stapelaars in production department
What do we offer
- salary €10,69/h brutto
- full time work 40h per week
- work 5 days a week scheduled from Monday to Saturday from 8:00 till 17:00
- travel compensation if you live more than 10km from work
What do we want from you
- your own accommodation in or around Eindhoven
- your own transportation to work
- ability and motivation to work
Working at Direct People
- to begin with, we will give you a 4-week contract with an automatic extension
- to make communication quick and simple we will provide you with a work app for your mobile
- every Friday you will receive your planning for the following week
- if necessary we will set up health insurance for you
- you will be paid on a weekly basis
- in June you will receive holiday money
Would you like to become a stapelaar? Please get in touch with our recruiter.
We will respond to you within 48h if:
- your CV matched the requirements of our job offers
- you have private accommodation in the region of Eindhoven, Helmond, Son, or nearby
- you communicate in English or Dutch
- you are legally allowed to work in the Netherlands
Would you like to know more about working for Direct People? Read our FAQ section. Available in English and in Polish.