Our client specializes in sorting and recycling of empty bottles, crates, and other recyclable containers. The company is located in Veghel and is looking for sorting employees to support their team.
As an sorting employee
- you will sort, clean, and organize pallets and cars with empty bottles and crates
What do we offer
- €10.73/h gross
- full-time work 40 hours a week
- long-term, secure employment as long as you want
- work in 1 shift 8:00-17:00
- travel allowance
What do we want from you
- your own accommodation in or around Veghel and transport for work
- communicative English
- motivation for work
- willingness to work overtime
Working at Progress
- to begin with we will give you a 2-week contract with automatic extension
- to make communication quick and simple we will provide you with a work app for your mobile
- every Friday you will receive your planning for the following week
- if necessary we will set up health insurance for you
- you will be paid on a weekly basis
- holiday money paid in June
Would you like to work for us as a sorting employee? Please get in touch with our recruiter.
We respond to every application within 24h.
Would you like to know more about working for Progress? Read our FAQ section. Available in English and in Polish.