Our client is an innovator in logistics located in Eindhoven. The company specializes in global logistics delivering different products, such as clothing, to businesses and individual clients. They are very passionate about logistics and are looking for an equally passionate team leader to support their logistics team. If you are enthusiastic about logistics, responsible and willing to learn, don’t wait and apply today!
As a team leader
- you will be responsible for a team of 5 to 10 employees
- you will plan and supervise their work with a focus on efficiency and quality
- you will report to a supervisor
What do we offer
- a market-conforming salary suitable for the function
- full-time work 40h/week in 2 shift system (2 weeks early shift, 1-week late shift)
- an opportunity to learn and grow within the company
- a possibility of a direct contract with the company in the future
What do we want from you
- you are independent, proactive, and responsible
- you are a quick learner
- you communicate well in English and Dutch
- you have experience and passion for logistics
- you have experience working with computers, automation and logistics systems
- you understand work instructions and procedures
- you have a drive to improve the way you and others work
- you are willing to work 2 shifts and possible on weekends
- you have your own accommodation and transport to work
Working at Direct People
- to begin with, we will give you a 2-week contract with an automatic extension
- to make communication quick and simple we will provide you with a work app for your mobile
- every Friday you will receive your planning for the following week
- if necessary we will set up health insurance for you
- for this vacancy, you will be paid monthly
- holiday money paid in June
Would you like to work for us as a Team Leader? Please get in touch with our recruiter.
We respond to every application within 24h.
Would you like to know more about working for Progress? Read our FAQ section. Available in English and in Polish.