Our client is a fast growing production company with a worldwide sales market. It specializes in the production and supply of pipes and pipe systems for low and high temperatures. The company is active in the chemical and petrochemical industries. For this client we are looking for an experienced and motivated team leader
If you can communicate in English and Dutch and have the relevant experience, send us your CV immediately!
As a Team Leader
- As a team leader Assembly you are responsible for the development of production orders based on customer orders on behalf of the Operational Manager.
- You take into account the feasibility, efficiency and effectiveness of the materials and resources in order to carry out the assignments in accordance with customer requirements.
- You report directly to the Operational Manager, part of the management takes place via the work planner Inspections & Logistics.
- Your specific tasks will include:
- ensuring registration of production and quality processes in the internal system
- efficient planning of available production employees
- taking care of inventory registration in the internal system, including incoming and outgoing goods and purchase orders
- developing and improving work instructions for your own position and positions of your workers
- taking care of the correct implementation of the safety rules and procedures on the work floor including administrative duties
- monitoring assembly process to ensure good productivity and adjust planning
- monitoring and managing the inventory for the assembly and signaling foreseen shortages of time
- you manage your assembly department together with your assistant team leader
- management and maintenance of production equipment (machinery and tools) in consultation with Operational Manager
- checking compliance with safety and work instructions
- monitoring quality in accordance with internal procedures
- programming and monitoring various CNC machines
- active role in the automation process
What do we offer
- €2400/month bruto
- full time work in one shift 8:00-17:00
- travel compensation €0.19/km up to 40km
What do we want from you
- you have minimum 3 years experience in a similar function
- you have technical experience and/or education
- you are familiar with MS Office and ERP
- you can read technical drawing
- your own accommodation in or around Moergestel
- your have a driver’s license
- you can communicate in Dutch and English; German is welcome
- you are familiar with technology
- you are independent and result oriented
- you have good leadership and communication skills
- you are quality oriented
- you are enthusiastic and patient
Working for Direct People
- to begin with we will give you a 2-week contract with automatic extension
- to make communication quick and simple we will provide you with a work app for your mobile
- every Friday you will receive your planning for the following week
- if necessary we will set up health insurance for you
- you will be paid on a weekly basis
- holiday money paid in June
Would you like to work as a Team Leader Assembly? Please get in touch with our recruiter.
We respond to every application within 24h.
Would you like to know more about working for Direct People? Read our FAQ section. Available in English and in Polish.