Our customer is specialized in fresh products. For more than 4 years, the company has been importing, exporting, packaging, storing and distributing fruit and vegetables to customers all over Europe. We are looking for a motivated Team Leader to support their production department.
Do you see yourself in this position? Check the details and send us your CV!
As a production team leader, you are jointly responsible for the management of the entire production department. You supervise the achievement of daily targets and report results. Your responsibilities include:
- Directly managing shift managers, forklift drivers and indirectly other employees in the production department
- Controlling all production processes to ensure proper workflow
- Monitoring progress of production lines and quality of the products to be processed
- Ensuring implementation of prescribed cleaning procedures
- Enforcing safety and hygiene regulations
What do we offer
- A challenging, varied position within an enthusiastic team in the most sustainable company in the Netherlands
- Competitive salary appropriate to experience / capabilities & background
- Space and freedom for your own input
- Varied work within an enthusiastic team in a modern company
- Full-time job based on 40 hours per week
What do we want from you
- You have extensive organizational and demonstrable leadership skills
- You have a great sense of responsibility. You have a completed a secondary vocational education (MBO)
- You have experience in similar activities, preferably in the food sector (at least in a production company)
- Good command of the Dutch and English languages
- You are flexible and stress-resistant
- You are willing to work variable shifts (between 6:00 AM and 1:00 AM)
- You are willing to work on Saturdays
Do you have what it takes to be a Production Team Leader? Send your CV to our recruiter!
We will respond to you within 48h if:
- your CV matched the requirements of our job offers
- you have private accommodation in the region of Eindhoven or nearby
- you communicate in English, Dutch
- you are legally allowed to work in the Netherlands
Would you like to know more about working for Direct People? Read our FAQ.