Our client is an established modern aluminum foundry and an industrial engineering company in Helmond. It specializes in manufacturing high-pressure castings for various applications. The company designs and builds their own tools and machines and has one of the most professional and innovative foundries in Europe. To keep up with the growing demand without compromising on quality, the company is looking for tool maintenance technicians.
If you communicate in English, have technical background, interests in machines and technology, this position might be a perfect match for you.
As a tool maintenance technician
- you will be responsible for the maintenance of tools, matrices, and molds in order to keep the production up to quality standards and procedures
- together with your team you will take the tools and molds apart, clean them, and put them together again
What do we offer
- €11.36 per hour brutto
- full time work (37.5 h per week)
- work in 3-shift system with 17,5% shift bonus for every hour
- possibility to work in 5-shift system with a 27% shift bonus for every hour
- travel compensation if you live more than 9km from work
- opportunities to learn and gain experience
- long-term employment with the possibility of direct employment at the company after 6 months
What do we want from you
- experience in a technical production environment
- familiarity with mechanical tools
- experience as a car mechanic or similar is welcome
- own accommodation in or around Helmond and transportation to work
- communicative Dutch or English
- motivation to work and passion for tinkering
Working for Direct People
- to begin with we will give you a 2-week contract with automatic extension
- to make communication quick and simple we will provide you with a work app for your mobile
- every Friday you will receive your planning for the following week
- if necessary we will set up health insurance for you
- you will be paid on a weekly basis
- holiday money paid in June
Would you like to work as a tool maintenance technician? Please get in touch with our recruiter.
We respond to every application within 24h.
Would you like to know more about working for Direct People? Read our FAQ section. Available in English and in Polish.