Our client specialises in the processing of fresh fruit and vegetables that are later delivered to supermarkets, fast food chains, wholesalers and catering companies. The production department employs people of various nationalities such as Dutch, Latvian, Bulgarian, Romanian, Polish and Hungarian.
You are an important link in the production process.
In this role, you ensure a timely supply (on the line) of the right products (fish, meat, dressings). You fill the weighers (salad and pasta) and clean them (product change).
- You really want to get started;
- You are available full time and willing to work in rotation on Saturdays;
- You are available immediately and have no holiday plans in June and July;
- You have experience in the Food sector (not a requirement);
- You are an go-getter and like to roll up your sleeves;
- You do not mind working in a cold environment (4 to 7 degrees).
- We offer € 12,58 per hour from the age of 21 (including holiday allowance);
- Travel allowance;
- Fulltime job with the possibility to work overtime;
- 2 shifts with supplements for the evening hours.
- 06.00 - 14.30
- 14.00 - 23.00