Looking for a top career in logistics and work with impact? We take all kinds of shipments to every corner of the globe. From our hub in Roermond/Venlo we organize and optimize the daily logistics operation for our customers in the health sector. Whatever it is, wherever it’s going, we’re one of the world’s most trusted when it comes to handling with care. It’ll be busy. It’ll be hard work. But you’re not afraid of either. Because you pride yourself on a job well done.
- Loading, unloading, moving and sorting packages in a busy warehouse environment;
- Storing and sorting goods with total care and efficiency (possibly with a forklift);
- Register shipments with carriers, paying close attention to every little detail;
- Working safely and precisely at speed, while following instructions;
- Double-checking every bit of your work as you go – holding yourself to high standards.
You’ll need a forklift, reach truck or EPT certificate, or at least be willing to get one. Other than that, we go for team players with ‘can-do’ attitudes. You’ll have to follow instructions to the letter, because quality and safety has to take priority in our industry. So it’s essential you speak Dutch and have a basic understanding of the English language, both written and spoken.
- A competitive salary between €10.34 - 13.88 p/h. Depending on your experience, you start at € 10.34 (on top of this you get 8.33% holiday allowance and 25 paid holidays a year if you work fulltime);
- Shift allowance working after 19.00 o'clock of 25%; Working after 0.00 o'clock 50%;
- Professional training to help you become even better at your job;
- Travel allowance;
- Plenty of opportunities to progress and grow thanks to our ‘promotion from within policy’.