Packages, packages and more packages! This is what the client is all about. Every day, they send millions of parcels worldwide. Do you like being part of this? We are looking for new part-time colleagues at our warehouse in Eindhoven.
A multi-billion dollar company with first-class careers. That's UPS: a global leader in transportation and logistics that Forbes named one of 2020's World's Best Employers. Our training programs are among the best in the industry, our promotion from within policy ensures endless development opportunities and our foundation of diversity is characterized by, for example, our Women's Leadership and Development network. Join us and discover what we can do for your future.
There are several positions;
- Inbound - unloading of trucks (you put the parcels manually on the sorting belt) physically tough;
- Outbound - loading the trucks (from the sorting belt you put the parcels in the truck) physically tough;
- Smalls - this is the department on the 1st floor where you sort and scan the small parcels from bags;
- Jambreaker - you are on the second floor at control points, in fact you are a lookout (when a parcel gets stuck in the sorting system, you make sure it gets loose and continues in the process). This is not physically demanding but you work with a walkie-talkie, often stand for a long time at the look-out and focus is required).
- You can work well together with your colleagues;
- You can communicate in Dutch and/or English;
- You are physically fit;
- You are flexible in terms of working hours;
- You can provide a certificate of good conduct (VOG).
- Gross hourly wage € 12,18 (for all ages), if you have experience you can get up to € 14,93 per hour;
- ADV-surcharge of 1,55%;
- Working times from 23.30 - 03.00;
- Travel allowance as from 5 kilometers one way according to the scale of the client;
- In addition, the client offers the long-term opportunity for a permanent contract and offers career opportunities.