Close to Eindhoven ! Are you open to a hands-on challenge within the High-Tech industry where you want to focus on both electrical engineering and mechanical assembly?
You will be responsible for independently assembling cables and assembling cable bundles and/or electrical modules based on technical drawings, work instructions and procedures. Your work includes the entire process; from going through the drawings to making the cables and visually checking for deviations and repairing errors detected after visual and electrical test. Furthermore, you are responsible for the equipment and tools in the department that are made available to you and your colleagues. In addition, you take care of your own workplace and its cleanliness.
You have experience in assembling cables, wiring harnesses and/or modules or you have a similar technical work experience that allows you to get out of the way of assembling cables. You are flexible, stress resistant, accurate and have good communication skills. In addition, you can handle hand and measuring tools and you have a good dose of motivation.
- A fun and varied assembly job.
- The salary is market conform, € 13.32 per hour (based on 40 hours).
- Travel costs (from 10 km; € 3.00 per day, from 15km; € 4.20 per day and from 20km; € 6.00 per day)
- Much attention to training and development of employees.
- An ambitious, technical and progressive organization that provides its services to customers who operate in the top of the high-tech sector.
- The palpable passion for industrial automation ensures that constant high quality can be delivered.